The FHA home loan offers buyers an opportunity to buy a home with a low down payment, extremely low interest rates, and more relaxed credit and qualifying requirements. In some cases, we can even offer an FHA loan with NO down payment.
FHA (Federal Housing Administration) is devoted to encouraging homeownership and providing affordable housing opportunities. Millions of people are eligible to get an FHA home loan, but they may not be fully aware of the numerous benefits that are available to them.
Here are the primary benefits of FHA loans:
- Available on most properties with a low down payment of 3.5% of the purchase price.
- Down payment assistance options are available that may reduce, or eliminate, the need for any down payment.
- More relaxed credit requirements, and qualifying requirements than other types of loans.
- Down payment may come from a gift – it does not have to be from your funds.
- Can be used to finance 1-4 unit owner-occupied properties, condominiums, and manufactured homes.
- Available to both first-time homebuyers, and to buyers that are moving to their next home.
- Available for purchasing a home, or to refinance an existing mortgage.
- For refinancing, borrowers can get cash out of their home, or they can just lower their interest rate, or shorten their loan term.
- Refinance loans are available with NO appraisal, and NO income or asset documentation.
- An FHA loan is available that allows for funds to rehabilitate a home. This is the FHA 203K loan.
- For seniors, a HECM reverse mortgage is available. This loan can be used to purchase a home or to refinance a home. The reverse mortgage does not require the senior to make monthly mortgage payments.
The FHA loan offers favorable loan terms, flexible down payment options, and easier qualifying. The FHA loan has provided millions of buyers the perfect mortgage option to buy their home.
I will personally be by your side every step of the way throughout the entire loan process.
Larry Locke and Pro-Funders, Inc. have a long history of successful closings of FHA home loans.
LarryLocke.com, Larry Locke, and Pro-Funders, Inc. are not affiliated with or representing FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, CalHFA, or any other government agency.