The VA home loan offers active and retired military personnel their best mortgage option. The VA (Veterans Administration) home loan can be done with NO down payment, it has no monthly mortgage insurance, and it offers very low interest rates.
Millions of current and former military personnel are eligible to get a VA home loan, but they may not be fully aware of the numerous benefits that are available to them.
Here are the primary benefits of VA home loans:
- The veteran is eligible to borrow up to 100% of the purchase price of the home that they are buying. No down payment is required on a purchase price up to the county loan limit.
- Available on most properties.
- No monthly private mortgage insurance (PMI) is required.
- More relaxed credit requirements, and qualifying requirements than other types of loans.
- Loan amounts available up to $2,000,000 with a small down payment.
- HUGE lender credits are available to go toward the Veteran’s closing costs.
- VA loans can be done on frame/stucco homes and manufactured homes.
- Can be used to finance 1-4 unit owner-occupied properties, condominiums, and manufactured homes.
- Available to both first-time homebuyers, and buyers that are moving to their next home.
- Available for purchasing a home, or to refinance an existing mortgage.
- On a refinance loan, you can borrow up to 100% of your home’s value.
- Refinance loans are available with NO appraisal, and NO income or asset documentation. The veteran can refinance and get cash out of their home, or they can lower their interest rate, or shorten the loan term.
To make getting your VA loan even easier for you, I will also take care of the required VA paperwork for you. You get to relax.
I can even help you determine if you are eligible for a VA loan. I will personally be by your side every step of the way throughout the entire loan process.
Larry Locke and Pro-Funders, Inc. have a long history of successful closings of VA home loans.
LarryLocke.com, Larry Locke, and Pro-Funders, Inc. are not affiliated with or representing FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, CalHFA, or any other government agency.